This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift for the guy in your life? You’ve come to the right place! Whether it’s a dad, husband, boyfriend or brother, these 7 holiday gift ideas for men will be sure to spread the cheer on Christmas morning! Not only that, you’ll also have a chance to enter a giveaway to WIN some of these gift ideas. It is totally free to enter. Check it all out below!
As Thanksgiving quickly approaches, it will soon be time to start setting our sights on Christmas gift shopping for our loved ones. While our family certainly doesn’t put a focus on gift giving during the holiday season, I would be lying if I said that I didn’t love to find that “perfect” present. You know the feeling of finding a gift so perfect for someone that you literally can’t wait to see their face when they open it? There is no feeling like it!
If you are looking for that perfect gift for a man in your life, I’ve got some great ideas. No matter what they are into, I’m pretty sure something here will make this Christmas one to remember.
7 Great Holiday Gift Ideas For Men
Whether they are into fashion, engineering or wine, it’s all here in these 7 Holiday Gift Ideas. Check them out below! And be sure to enter the giveaway at the bottom for a chance to win some of these gift ideas. It literally takes just a couple seconds to enter and it’s totally free!
- G-SHOCK ADRENALIN RED SERIES GA700AR-1A FROM CASIO Featuring an analog-digital case with a black band and red dial, this men’s watch can really grabs some attention with it’s bold design and shape. It’s made for adventure with shock resistant technology, 200M water resistance and LED light. It’s mixture of analog and digital technology features world time, a stopwatch, a timer and much more. When I put this watch on my wrist, it had a really nice weight to it and it just FELT like it was built to last. And, with it’s eye-catching red dial face, it makes a great accessory for many different styles and situations. It comes in a cool little metal box that would be perfect to wrap and put under the tree or even stuff into the bottom of a stocking.
- ENGRAVED BAMBOO WINE TOOL SET & PERSONALIZED WINE BOTTLE FROM GIFTTREE These gifts will add a personal touch for the wine lover in your life. I’d definitely recommend buying them as a set, but you could also get them individually. The Engraved Bamboo Wine Tool Set includes a stainless-steel wine opener and stopper, each accented with bamboo. They are presented in a solid bamboo box that is engraved with the initials of your choice. And the perfect pairing for this gift would be the Personalized Bottle of California Red Wine. This wine is a lush blend of black cherry and vanilla aromas, packaged in a wine bottle sandblasted with your choice of 5 different theme templates and a personal message of your choice. This is a great idea for personalized business gifts.
- STYLISH ASSORTED EYEWEAR FROM ZENNII actually already have a pair of sunglasses from Zenni and I wear them all the time. Zenni provides stylish eyewear that you can customize to fit your needs and lifestyle. The ordering process is super-simple: Just head to their website, pick out the pair you like. Once you’ve done that, enter your eyewear prescription information and they will be made specifically for your needs. Or, you can just have them made with tinted lenses to be worn as sunglasses. The pair pictured are their square style glasses made with a high-quality acetate that is hand polished for a sleek and refined look. There is a marbled, contrasting acetate layer around the lenses that give them a really cool depth and style.
- FOOT AND SHOE CARE KIT FROM SOLEMATESFor the active man in your life: Us guys definitely need a little help below the ankle sometimes! Whether it’s racquetball, hiking or just walking to the office everyday, our feet and shoes are bound to run into some wear and tear. Solemates has two great gift ideas that would make perfect stocking stuffers. The first is the Solemates Blister Blocker SPORT. This all-natural balm protects your feet from friction that can result in painful and irritating blisters. It works on running shoes, hiking and ski boots, tennis and cycling shoes and more. And it’s not only great for you feet, you can use it anywhere on your skin that you may get blisters: hands, chest, shoulders.. anywhere! It is long lasting, non-greasy , fragrance free and includes Zinc Rincinoleate, which helps prevent odors from forming in your feet. The perfect companion to the Blister Blocker SPORT is Solemate’s Deodorizer. This quick drying, baby powder scented spray is works great to remove unpleasant odors and eliminate bacteria from footwear. You can use them in any sort of shoes, boots or cleats, but they are great for shoes that you wear without socks. Either spray it after use to prevent odors, or spray it before use for a cool and refreshing feeling on your feet! Available in 2 or 6 oz sizes, it’s made in a solar powered facility in Southern California. Both of these products are completely free of Silicones, Artificial Dyes, Parabens, Perfumes and Animal Testing. And now is a great time to snag these great gift ideas, because Solemates is offering 20% everything on their website if you put in the promo code: Babble20. This offer is good until 12/21/19.
- HOW THINGS WORK: THE INNER LIFE OF EVERYDAY MACHINESFrom the best selling author of The Elements, Molecules and Reactions Theodore Gray, comes a new book called How Things Work: The Inner Life of Everyday Machines. Utilizing the imaginative, stunning photography of Nick Mann, Mr. Gray takes us on an odyssey behind the inner-workings of contraptions, new and old, that we use all the time. I love how he is able to educate the reader by telling personal, engaging stories and conducting experiments. I’ve been reading through this and it is certainly more than a “coffee table book”. In one passage Theodore Gray shows us a picture of a Dr. Who scarf he created as a child. In recounting the day he made it, he recollects that it was also the day that he found out his sister died. He writes: “I thought I’d always remember the exact color band I was on, but I don’t. Just the sun in the window, the smell in the air, the sound of the door, and the feeling that has no name.” This personal, poetic touch, accompanied by an undying curiosity, makes this a hard book to put down.
- SAMUEL HUBBARD SHOES-HUBBARD FAST FOR HIMI had a lot of fun on Samuel Hubbard’s website. It is incredibly user-friendly and they have SO many cool shoes! They offer everything from hiking boots to formal wear. I choose to try out the Hubbard Fast shoes. These comfortable men’s shoes are pretty darned awesome. Perfect for transitioning from the office to a Friday night adventure on the town, they are comfortable and stylish. They are made of soft and pliable leather that give these shoes a sock-like fit. I was honestly pretty impressed with how comfortable they were right out of the box. The detailing is impeccable and they come in several different styles. I went with the Navy Nubuck with a Light Grey Sole. But they’re also available in:
- Taupe Nubuck
- Full Grain Black Leather
- Full Grain Taupe Leather
Enter For A Free Giveaway!
Now, as promised, I have some more Christmas cheer to spread. Check out the giveaway below. The grand prize winner will receive:
- 1 Pair of Zenni Eyewear
- Solemates Blister Blocker and Sport and Deodorizer
- G-SHOCK Watch
- Gift Tree Wine Bottle and Tool Set
It’s easy to enter. Just click below and follow the instructions. You will get one free entry by answering the question in the comments of my blog post. There are additional ways to enter as well. Just follow the link below to get started now!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck! Holiday gift shopping doesn’t have to be stressful, especially for the guys in your life. I hope these ideas for Holiday gift ideas for men helps you find that perfect idea for your loved ones. Have a great holiday season and stay warm out there!