The Avengers are back and we are ready to celebrate with these 15 Avengers themed party food ideas. Perfect for a birthday party or even a super hero themed baby shower, everyone is going to love these ideas.
15 Avengers Themed Party Food Ideas
I may have already purchased my tickets for the new Marvel Studios’ Avengers movie coming out! My wife and I have seen the new trailer about 10 times and we can’t stop watching it. It has been an epic ride for our favorite super heroes and each movie that comes out is a cause for celebration.
Here are 15 easy and fun ideas for your next superhero themed party. The great thing about these recipes is that they will be great for both kids and adults and even include some healthy options. There is something for fans of all ages.
From a clever and healthy Captain America Fruit Platter to a super yummy Iron Man Cake, there are several options to choose from that celebrate your favorite Avenger. The original cast of characters are all represented from Thor’s hammer to the youngest Avenger, Spiderman. Even the biggest Avenger fans will love the nod to their favorite superhero.
1. Captain America Fruit Platter | A Mom’s Impression
2. Easy Captain America Cupcakes | Organized 31
3. Spider Cookies | Growing Up Gabel
4. Incredible Hulk Punch | A Spark of Creativity
5. Black Widow Candy Apples | Happiness is Homemade
6. Thor Hammer Treats | Simplistically Living
7. Iron Man Birthday Treats | 3 Little Greenwoods
8. Iron Man Cake | Twin Dragonfly Designs
9. No Bake Captain America Shield Treats | Mom Endeavors
10. Hulk Pudding Cups | Totally the Bomb
11. Edible Spider-Man Cupcake Toppers | See Vanessa Craft
12. Captain America Cookies | The Nerd’s Wife
13. Avengers Popcorn Bar | Close to Home
14. Captain America Jello Swirl Ice Cream | Mom vs. The Boys
15. Easy Hulk Cupcakes | Desert Chica
Let’s hope all our favorite Avengers make it through their latest adventure!!!