Make the football action sizzle this season with these 15 Tailgating Recipes. Whether you make them on the grill in the parking lot or make them at home and bring them along, they are the perfect recipes to enjoy with friends and family before the football action.
LOOKING FOR MORE TASTY GAME DAY FOOD? CHECK OUT MY 20 EASY AND DELICIOUS GAME DAY RECIPES FOR A CROWD!
Football season is in full swing and there is nothing more fun than hanging out in the parking lot with friends and family before kickoff. Walking around all of the different tailgating parties, you’ll be sure to see and smell some amazing food. Tailgating recipes can be a lot more fun and adventurous than hot dogs and hamburgers. These days, a lot of fans are upping the game with things like Cast Iron Nachos and Spicy Thai Red Curry Drumsticks. I’ve rounded up some of the best tailgating recipes out there and posted them below. Take a lot and head out to the game!
15 Tailgating Recipes
- Cast Iron Nachos | Experimental Homesteader’
- Chicken and Vegetable Shish Kabobs | Sustain my Cooking Habit
- Texas Caviar | Dad Life Lessons
- Game Day Meatballs | Diary of a Debutante
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip | Sorey Fitness
- Bacon Wrapped Pickles | Dancing Through The Rain
- Foil Pack Chicken Street Tacos | Father and Us
- Spicy Thai Red Curry Drumsticks | Strength & Sunshine
- Black Eyed Pea Taco Dip | Dancing Through The Rain
- Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Dill Pickles | A Fun and Frugal Life
- Sausage, Pepper and Pineapple Skewers | Healthy Helper
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Mini Cheese Balls | We Three Shanes
- Grilled Jalapeno Poppers | Snack Rules
- Mexican Style Hot Dogs | Culinary Ginger
- Grilled Lamb Kabobs | Recipes From a Pantry