Stop what you are doing and try out these Air Fryer Corn Dogs. So easy to make and incredibly delicious to eat! Cooking Frozen Corn Dogs in an Air Fryer makes them nice and crispy on the outside and tender and juicy inside. In just a couple minutes, you can get your frozen Corn Dogs tasting just like the State Fair!
No need to wait in line and pay those crazy prices to get that “State Fair Corn Dog” experience. There are so much better than using your oven. And you don’t even need to fire up a deep fryer at home! Don’t even think about using that microwave! Air Frying Corn Dogs will change the way you cook this classic childhood favorite! Golden outside, super juice and tender inside. And no need to worry about the mess of making your own corn dog batter! Yes, please!
Air Fryer Recipes
Ok, this isn’t my “fanciest” recipe in my Air Frying adventure. Since I got my Air Fryer about 2 years ago, I’ve made all sort of easy Air Fryer Recipes in it. From Asian Cuisines like Air Fryer Orange Chicken, to simpler things like Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs. I’ve found that you can make just about anything in an Air Fryer. It takes “unhealthy” food and makes it a little more healthy, and it takes healthy food and makes it a little more tastier! But sometimes, it can take a simple recipe and make it even easier! And that is what we are going to do today with these Air Fryer Corn Dogs. I’ve heard of cooking a Corn Dog in the Air Fryer before, but wasn’t too interested in trying it out. How much better could it be? Well, trust me, these things were amazing. And so simple to make!
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
For step-by-step instructions, check out the printable recipe card below. But here is all you’ll need to get started!
- FROZEN CORN DOGS – Any brand will do. And no need to thaw them. It is totally safe to cook frozen Corn Dogs in an Air Fryer! You can use the full size versions (with the sticks) or Mini Corn Dogs in an Air Fryer work great too!
How Long To Corn Dogs In An Air Fryer
I’ve found that the best temperature to set my Air Fryer at for Corn Dogs is 375 degrees. Make sure you preheat the Air Fryer first. You DO NOT need to use any cooking spray or any oil at all for this recipe! The cornbread texture outside crisps up just fine without it!
- FOR REGULAR SIZE CORN DOGS: Cook for about 6 minutes. Flip them over and cook for 4 additional minutes.
- FOR FROZEN MINI CORN DOGS: Cook for 4 minutes. Shake them around in the basket and then cook for an additional 4 minutes. You know they are done when they have a nice, golden look to the breading. Air Fryer cook times seem to vary with the model, so just keep an eye on them to know when they are done!
What To Serve With Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs?
- FRENCH FRIES
- POTATO CHIPS
- POTATO SALAD
I love to dip mine in a spicy brown mustard. But you can dip yours in whatever you prefer! Yellow mustard, ketchup, fry sauce or even ranch! Any favorite dipping sauce will do! These are a great idea for a quick lunch for your kids, an easy weeknight dinner or a fun appetizer for friends and family on game day! Enjoy!
Tips For This Recipe
This recipe is SO easy, there really isn’t too much to consider.
- DON’T OVERCROWD – Just like with all Air Fryer Recipes, you don’t want to stuff too many corndogs into the Air Fryer Basket. You need to keep them all in a single layer. You will get uneven cooking. If you have a lot to cook, do it in batches.
- FLIP – It helps to even out the cooking if you toss, flip or turn over the corn dogs as you are cooking.
- NO NEED TO THAW – As mentioned above, you can cook frozen corn dogs in an Air Fryer. No need to thaw!
We hope you enjoy these easy Air Fryer Corn Dogs! They are perfect as easy snacks, a quick dinner, a game day treat, during a kid’s birthday party or any festive occasion!
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
- 4 Frozen Corn Dogs
FOR REGULAR CORN DOGS: Cook for about 6 minutes. Flip them over and cook for 4 additional minutes.
FOR MINI-CORN DOGS: Cook for 4 minutes. Shake them around in the basket and then cook for an additional 4 minutes.
Leave a Reply