This quick and easy air fryer vegetables recipe a great side dish or main course. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, I sometimes like to just make it for a light lunch!
LOOKING FOR MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES? CHECK OUT MY:
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
- AIR FRYER DRY RUB CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER LOADED POTATO WEDGES
- AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER BITES
- AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS
I have been using my Air Fryer for about 6 months now. It is an amazing contraption! Just about everything that I have tried to cook in it has turned put fantastic. I’ve always been a fan of crispy, cooked vegetables and I knew it was only a matter of time before I came up with an Air Fryer Vegetables Recipe.
What Is an Air Fryer?
If you don’t know what an Air Fryer is, it is a small electrical kitchen appliance. It cooks your food my moving very hot air around your food. This results in the food having a “fried food” quality but with very little or now oil. Your mozzarella sticks will have that crispy outside and soft inside but you won’t have a huge tub of hot oil to deal with afterwards. Air Fryers are pretty inexpensive and they are very easy to clean up. Usually the cooking baskets on most models are dishwasher safe or easily washed with some soap and water.
Now that the Fall season is upon us, I thought it would be a great idea to try out a new Air Fryer Recipe. So these Air Fryer Vegetables are my newest creation. I didn’t get too fancy with them at all, the most important part is to make sure you cook them long enough. Depending on your Air Fryer, anywhere between 20 minutes and 30 minutes. Here is what I did to achieve this tasty Air Fryer Vegetables.
If you don’t already have one, jump on board and get an Air Fryer today by ordering one from Amazon. Check this one out!
Air Fryer Vegetables Recipe
- Assorted Vegetables-I used carrots, brussels sprouts, mushrooms and cauliflower
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat Air Fryer to 375 degrees
- Cut the vegetables up into smaller sections. This will help them cook faster and more evenly.
- Put the cut up vegetables into a bowl.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix.
- Put vegetables into Air Fryer Basket.
- Cook on 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes, depending on how well done you like your vegetables. Every 5 minutes, shake or stir the vegetables to make sure they cook evenly
Tips To Make Fantastic Vegetables In The Air Fryer
Experiment with the size you cut your vegetables. Remember some veggies are tender, some are hard and some are thin. With all different shapes and consistencies, it is important to remember that they will behave differently in the Air Fryer. Also, feel free to get a little fancier with this recipe. I’ve heard balsamic is great to toss the vegetables in before you Air Fry them. Or, if you are looking for even more fun, you can try breading them before putting them in the Air Fryer. For a great example of that, check out my Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower!
Air Fryer Vegetables
- Assorted Vegetables
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat Air Fryer to 375 Degrees
Cut the vegetables up to make sure they cook quickly and evenly
Put Vegetables in a bowl
Drizzle with Olive Oil
Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper to taste
Put in Air Fryer Basket
Cook at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes
Pin For Later-