The best part of the warmer weather is sitting down with a refreshing cocktails. These 15 spring drinks will be sure to take your party to the next level. The snow is finally thawing and the sun is out. Invite your friends and family over and impress them with these fun and easy recipes.
As the weather is warming up, it is time to start inviting friends and family over to hang out in the warm fresh air and sunshine. We love to have everyone over to spend time out on our back deck. We can sit in the shade of our River Birch trees and watch the kids run around endlessly in the backyard. They never seem to run out of energy.
When we have guest over, we like to make sure that the adults never run out of fun, refreshing cocktails during the party. We love to try new recipes to surprise and delight our friends. There are a ton of great recipes out there for all times of the year. During the spring, we like to keep things light, fruity and fun!
Here is a roundup of some of our favorite recipes that we have found out on the internet. I think that the Raspberry Limeade is the perfect drink for my wife and her friends. This one looks fun and easy to make and I know all the ladies will love it. If you want to make a “Virgin” version of this, you can easily omit the Vodka.
I’ve always been a Mimosa fan and we have been meaning to have our neighborhood friends over for a brunch one Sunday. This Ruby Red Grapefruit Mimosa looks like the perfect thing!
Please enjoy this list of these delightful and refreshing cocktails. Find one that looks perfect for your next party and start mixing! Your friends will thank you!
If you like this list, please also check out my 20 Great Summer Cocktail Recipes. Many of these will be perfect for the Spring as well!
15 Light & Refreshing Cocktails for Spring
1. Blueberry Mojito | Domestic Superhero
2. The Cointreauquence Gin & Tonic | A Mom’s Impression
3. Blueberry Blitz Shots | Father and Us
4. Blackberry Lime Fizz Cocktail | Happiness is Homemade
5. Cranberry Pear Prosecco | A Dish of Daily Life
6. Watermelon Daiquiri | The Classy Chapter
7. Raspberry Limeade | Unskinny Boppy
8. Strawberry Lemon Sangria | The Real Thing with the Coake Family
9. Ruby Red Grapefruit Mimosas | Shaken Together
10. Sweet Tea Spritzer | A Night Owl
11. Bittersweet White Sangria | DIY Candy
12. Blushing Whiskey Sour | Kleinworth & Co.
13. Sparkling Blackberry Limoncello Cocktail | Lydi Out Loud
14. Pink Flamingo Punch Cocktail | Pizzazzerie
15. Strawberry Limeade Cocktail | Laura’s Crafty Life